Sunday, September 7, 2008

Someday i will understand....

Someday i will understand, in god's plan and what he does to me.

If i never take this leap of faith ill never know...so im learning to fall with no saftey net to cusion the blow. I bruise easily so be gentle when you handle me.

I should have known better....

Deep down inside im always right,
That every man i meet looks fine in clear sight.
Yet somehow my heart just couldnt see,
what kind of a person he'd really turn out to be.

Im sick and tired of being this way,
All i want is someone to bring the dawn to another day,
But i guess thats just to much to ask,
It far too great of a task.

So im trying to get up this time,
Pushing forward up to climb,
But once you fall as much as i,
It doesnt look like you'll ever soar high.

I'm asking why it has to be this way!?
why i have to suffer from day to day.
I have such high hopes only to be shot down,
it is here within my tears i'll drownd.
someday i will understand,
God help me reach out your hand.

Let me be at peace for once,
Answer my prayers,
For this is my only request.
Comfort me, guide me, help me.

No comments: