Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally now destiny can begin.

Growing up and discovering things is a part of life. And yet another epipany dawned on me today. While talking to this guy about relationships etc. i for once now have been comforted by god. When i got here i was sick of the single thing. sick of being alone, sick of not having anyone like my brother always does or everyone else around me here at BYU. But suddenly my perspectives have changed. I'm okay. for the first time in my life im okay with being alone. im okay just being there for myself, ive gotten through the majority of my life alone and i realize its all i need. That and God. The funny thing is i was blinded by all the things i thought i want.

Well its safe to say, i dont know what i want. I want love no doubt but i want it on gods terms. I want to find the guy or for him to find me when the times right. Till then i just wanna live. And not care what other people may think. I have been humbled by my savior many times up here, he's revealed so much unto my hearts and as i remember in

2 nephi 16:3 it say "and one cried unto another and said; Holy, Holy, Holy is the lord of hosts, the whole earth is filled with his glory"

This scripture i hope to alwaays have memorized like i do now. It's so true. He is there in everything i do. He knows all he sees all. he is the same today. yesterday and tomorrow.

Changing the subject. my big bro gets home in 81 days, the days go by slower, and i miss him more and more everyday. I pray for his happiness. He is no doubt happy but when he comes home. i pray everything works out for him. That he gets his fairy tale ending with the princess he's been waiting for his whole life. That he gets to continue to live his dream playing football and no harmal accidents will stop that. Every night i will pray for these things. I am becomeing less selfless everyday.

I've recently stumbled into a situation i know god wants me to help him with, to share and restore these boys testimonies that ive met. Its sad that they've fallen so far from god. I've fallen to in the past, but i KNOW im back where im supposed to be, i know im doing the things i should, and i will serve him whole heartedly.

You think you know, but you have no idea...

No comments: