Friday, October 3, 2008

Let it go...

So why is it that i cant forget about this guy. How we met and everything that has happened i should learn to just walk away. Like its honestly gonna happen the way i pictured. The odds of it happening are very slim. Especially the fact that he's on a mission. And just barely started it non the less. I just want someone like him. but i have to just let it go. And live in the moment. I cant live in the future what if's because the time is NOW and will always be.

So yeah i am definetely keeping my mind and options open. I can't wait for next semester its going to be so ill. But till then i have to be happy with what i have. I mean next semester ill have my big bro here so that opens alot of doors for me. Ill have someone i can trust, rely on. That's huge for me, cuz i've yet to find that here.
I should be happy with the life i live, and the things i do, seems like i have it all.

No comments: