Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I miss you, Miss you so bad.

Man I never thought it would be this hard. I miss my best friend. Not only my brother but that guy that used to be my best friend. I understand why you did what you did now. It just saddens me that it had to end that way. I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. I hate myself for losing you. I'm sorry i broke his heart. I'm sorry i had to do what i did for me. But i have myself to blame.

and oh i dont know what to say. What do u do when you look in the mirror and staring at you is why he's not here. He was my best friend, i told him everything, i talked to him every night and when you dont have that anymore you don't know what to do. I hope we can rekindeled our friendship, because it is hard to find good friends like that. I actually trusted him, one of the few guys i could be my complete self with. So hopefully we can let the past stay in the past and continue with the future.

I miss you. Come back to me.

Word of advice proceed with caution when you date a best friend. I didn't and i ended up with out my bestfriend and i was STILL ALONE.


You think you know, but you have no idea.

No comments: